Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://carbondale.craigslist.org/pet/3204671449.html

I read this and I just don't know what to say, I can think of a million reasons why a dog might bite a kid and how it may not have even been a bite at all... I wish I could take this dog. I really, really wish I could take him. My heart is breaking for him.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
this is why i do not go to CL anymore, i wish they would I will see if i can share him on FB, maybe i can get him some heelp. i wish i could take him too, even temporarily but my financial situation prevents me as i can barely afford the ones i have now :'(.

i really hate most ppl, sorry to say but i really really do, IMHO 90% of dog bites the kid had it coming. when i was a kid we never blamed the dog for a bite, it was always OUR fault (because it WAS) this is why we are a nation of rude, entitled wimps :/

edit: i tried to go to the page after i posted my reply (cuz i figured i'd better reply before i get all hot & flusstered from it lol) & it says its been flagged for removal yaaaaaay! at least she wont get to posst this poor dog on CL. what was the orginal body of the text? what did it entail?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
whats wrong with that post? they might not have haad very good grammer, but they were right. i would have said basically the same thing but prolly would have been a little harsher to this 'person' who is giving up their dog cuz it bit a kid??? geeze >_<

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
thats not the worst i have seen on facebook there has been an influx of older abandoned dogs, one heeler is 11 & BLIND, no reason, just surrendered to the local AC somewhere out of state. he is one of many, i dont get ppl why they would get rid of a dog the haave most likely had since he was a pup????? *SIGH*

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
How about this one: http://killeen.craigslist.org/pet/3153558593.html

I'm a military spouse, I have animals...I was baffled by this one.
I'm a military spouse too. I currently have a foster dog because guess what? Momma is in the military and went on deployment. She couldn't have thought about that BEFORE she got a dog? It angers me so much when single people in the military get a dog. If you want a dog, foster.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
i really hate most ppl, sorry to say but i really really do, IMHO 90% of dog bites the kid had it coming. when i was a kid we never blamed the dog for a bite, it was always OUR fault (because it WAS) this is why we are a nation of rude, entitled wimps :/
Yup. When my mom's poodle bit me on the face for bugging him while he was eating, the first words out of her mouth were, "I guess now you'll listen!"

I cannot do CL. I'm not for people in general, but people on CL all deserve a good smack.

"Please take my beagle. I don't know what to do with a hunting dog." Then why did you get one?

"Please take my GSD/Mastiff/Great Dane. He's too big." What, exactly, were you expecting? A mini mastiff?

"I didn't spay my female and now she has puppies- for the fourth time!" Uh huh. Eff you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts