Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSCN1835.jpg DSCN1839.jpg DSCN1837.jpg
This is my aunts dog Shadow, Im not sure how old he is but im guessing pretty old since he has the white bred going on.

Here a story on how I met him.

It was Halloween night, all the kids have finished trick or treating and im all out of candy.
my husband and I had started watching some horror movies late in the night. when suddenly we heard a strange noise. I jumped off the couch, scared and in a panic. we both look at eachother and we heard it again. I went to the window that views my door. There he is..A huge wig tailing beast, he then barks again. I now have let him in, put a blanket on the floor next to us and he lays a bit after I have given him some hotdogs that we had. (because i didnt have my dogs at all till a couple of years later)
Ever since then, he comes by and visits me. Even when it was very super cold. I would always bring him in and hope to warm him up enough. even start to put tarp up to block the cold wind up from my walkway to my door so he would have a place to sleep when im not up.

<3 love him so much, my husband and I believe he adopted us that day.
I wanted to post this because he recently started visiting again. gotta get him some bones again lol

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe ... you are like the home away from home! That is nice. :) I once and only " once " had a ( 80%) Wolfdog ... and she would tear out the upstairs screens in the window and jump out and slide down the roof to go to my Mom's house to visit when I was at work. She ( Sheena ) was a trip! :) .... and I felt very slighted!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes a very special dog to me. <3
xD awwwh!! :) lol sheena sounds wonderful tho.
Shadow breaks out of the chains they buy. its only in the winter tho.
they had rope, different chains, etc. He always comes running back to our house saying "hey again! where the food and treats?!"

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I think it is wonderful that you take care of his needs like you do! I am sure he knows and senses how much you care. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts