Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love him so much and am just obsessed with him and wanna show him off... Here is my sweetie cooper one picture of him may be sideways, I think the one where he made a pillow fort lol ... Leg Human leg Joint Knee Muscle Eyewear Cool Face Sunglasses Dog Canidae Dog Nose Dog breed Rat terrier Canidae Dog Dog breed Rat terrier Sky Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Tie Linens Plaid Tartan Design Pattern Textile Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Another thing, we were told german short haired boxer mix. But i dont see any boxer what so ever especially with those ears! Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Cooper is very handsome! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I can't get over his masculine face, I love it! I always tell people he is the Christian Bale of dogs LOL. He is 8 months old and maybe about 40 lbs. I was thinking gsp and heeler too, he definitely has the energy of a gsp, and the webbed toes but his head shape, ears and weight are something else for sure.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I do love that face! Very handsome.

I see cattle dog/heeler in him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah I definitely agree with those pictures. Now I've done a ton of research on GSPs when he was a little puppy but I know nothing about heeler or cattle dogs. Are they all very healthy breed like gsp or should there be anything special I should look out for as he gets older?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Oh yeah I definitely agree with those pictures. Now I've done a ton of research on GSPs when he was a little puppy but I know nothing about heeler or cattle dogs. Are they all very healthy breed like gsp or should there be anything special I should look out for as he gets older?
You can look up detailed information about specific concerns online, but typically cattle dogs are healthy and long lived.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Beautiful dog. Looks like he has all kinds of energy. lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
What a handsome boy! i love his coloring so much. I love the pillow fort picture, i mean every dog need one hehe :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! He has so much energy! It hard for me to keep up with him sometimes! Lol but he keeps me in shape I guess hahah.

Oh the pillow fort was hilarious, the pillows are the back part of my couch. He gets up here goes to the corner and puts his nose under a pillow and jerks his head up to launch the pillows in the air and the all happened to stack just like so and he kept belly scooting through his tunnel. It sure was a show!

Here he is today yelling at me for taking pictures and not throwing the ball lol.
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Pointer Wall Sporting Group Concrete Pointer Wall Canidae Dog Sporting Group Cat

Then laying in his favorite spot out back, still not amused with taking pictures hahaha
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Edit* I'm doing this on my phone so I'm not sure how to rotate the pictures..... I'll figure it out eventually

1 - 13 of 13 Posts