Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I can't get over his masculine face, I love it! I always tell people he is the Christian Bale of dogs LOL. He is 8 months old and maybe about 40 lbs. I was thinking gsp and heeler too, he definitely has the energy of a gsp, and the webbed toes but his head shape, ears and weight are something else for sure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah I definitely agree with those pictures. Now I've done a ton of research on GSPs when he was a little puppy but I know nothing about heeler or cattle dogs. Are they all very healthy breed like gsp or should there be anything special I should look out for as he gets older?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Oh yeah I definitely agree with those pictures. Now I've done a ton of research on GSPs when he was a little puppy but I know nothing about heeler or cattle dogs. Are they all very healthy breed like gsp or should there be anything special I should look out for as he gets older?
You can look up detailed information about specific concerns online, but typically cattle dogs are healthy and long lived.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! He has so much energy! It hard for me to keep up with him sometimes! Lol but he keeps me in shape I guess hahah.

Oh the pillow fort was hilarious, the pillows are the back part of my couch. He gets up here goes to the corner and puts his nose under a pillow and jerks his head up to launch the pillows in the air and the all happened to stack just like so and he kept belly scooting through his tunnel. It sure was a show!

Here he is today yelling at me for taking pictures and not throwing the ball lol.
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Pointer
Wall Sporting Group Concrete Pointer
Wall Canidae Dog Sporting Group Cat

Then laying in his favorite spot out back, still not amused with taking pictures hahaha
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Edit* I'm doing this on my phone so I'm not sure how to rotate the pictures..... I'll figure it out eventually

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.