Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was chilly today, not cold enough for his new jacket, but certainly too chilly to stay longer than thirty minutes...

Here's a few more pictures... I finally got close enough to the birds! : P

Here we are heading down to the small pond.

And... On the way, Donatello happened upon his first pile of bird crap! lmao! Needless to say he didn't like it too well!

Here he is, staring intently at something...

And... Here's what he's staring so intently at!

-MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-CONTINUED-

"Lemme at'em Mommy! Lemme at'em!"

The man-made pond was pretty today, I tried to get a picture of the rainbow/prism I saw in the water...

Donatello spied something up ahead.

He didn't mind the geese, but these strange looking geese gave him fits!

-MORE-

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Omg, that park and pond looks exactly like one we have here! I had to double take and check your location to make sure you don't live here.

It has the same playground on the side, too.

anyways, my dogs never know what to think about the ducks and geese. It's pretty funny to watch them watch the birds.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Looks like a nice place to take your dog for an outing adventure. Lot of sites and smells:)

Your dog has a look of enjoying the trip, and beautiful face. Our new neighbors are from GA, Atlanta and there dogs are doing quite well, adjusting to the low temps and snow. And you do not have to worry about fleas out here just ticks.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like a nice place to take your dog for an outing adventure. Lot of sites and smells:) Your dog has a look of enjoying the trip, and beautiful face. Our new neighbors are from GA, Atlanta and there dogs are doing quite well, adjusting to the low temps and snow. And you do not have to worry about fleas out here just ticks.
Thanks, BobSD. That thirty minutes was enough to wipe him out, when we got home he chewed on a bone until he fell asleep with it in his mouth. lol!

Where would you happen to live? (Snow... Ticks...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts