Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started my dogs on raw today. It's chunked up chicken. I want them to eat at their bowls as often as possible, not dragging it around the house.

They all loved it!

Video Link

·
Registered
306 Posts
That was cute. I can't believe they are all so polite waiting until all the dishes were down before they started eating.
If you put one dish down at my house there are immediately 4 heads in it. I have to separate them to eat.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for responding. :)

They are getting used to the stuff and starting to gulp it more. I'm going to have to slow them down somehow... :) My husband said it would be like having filet mignon after so many years of seasonless crackers... LOL

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Impressive! From the custom feeder to the amazingly well behaved dogs! Kudos! Looks like they all enjoyed their yummy meal.

Were you having digestive issues, is that why you switched, or just wanted to give them a more natural diet?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! No digestive issues. I just wanted to give them a more natural diet and Jaia has allergies to everything. I'm hoping he clears up on raw. I've heard many stories that give me hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts