Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dog training is easy, its not the dog im training its you!!! commands, res, knowing all the time its about you.

learn more if you pm me about your concerns about your dogs behavior..

and i do it free..lol:)

matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a small dog who shakes and quivers everytime the guy I am kind of seeing comes over. He doesn't do it to anyone else just him. Do you think dogs have a sixth sense and maybe he is a bad guy or do you think he is just having some jealousy issues>I have had my dog for about a year.
Thanks Emma

·
Registered
245 Posts
emmaj said:
I have a small dog who shakes and quivers everytime the guy I am kind of seeing comes over. He doesn't do it to anyone else just him. Do you think dogs have a sixth sense and maybe he is a bad guy or do you think he is just having some jealousy issues>I have had my dog for about a year.
Thanks Emma
What breed of dog is it? If it is a Chihuahua you have nothing to worry about. I believe dogs can sense if people have a good character or not but I wouldn't take it to extreme. Have you mostly been alone with your dog since you've had it? If so, it is most likely just trying to get you to pay attention to it, it's not used to mom paying attention to something else. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts