Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kidogo is a beautiful 4 month old whippet puppy. He comes from a family of show-dogs but we are not planning to show him. He has been a wonderful addition to our newly-wed life. My husband had a childhood dog who passed away last year at 14, but this is my first dog, our first puppy. And it's been a rollercoaster ride. A good, exciting, action-packed one. I'm here to find some suggestions on training a family pet and meeting other dog people. :)

Pictures!
On the way home for the first time!

Sticks are his favourite thing to pick up on walks

His big goofy grin

He loves being outside. I wish I remembered to bring my camera out with us on walks more often.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
He's gorgeous! Please stick around and share pics and stories of your pup. I lovelove whippets!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I the only one that sees the heart on the middle of his back?
Don't know why I never responded to this but no, you're not! We joke that he was meant to be ours because we "secured" him on Valentine's day. :) He also has a raindrop on his head that is not shown very well in the pictures.

I have more pictures!

I was watching a dog video on youtube and he heard a squeaky toy.

Sleepy time!

I'm the batman! (I don't know if you can really see the batman symbol on the glasses)

The dog thinks he's a bird...or a cat. /:

Watching a movie with Daddy

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I now see the heart and the tear drop! That is awesome! :) I also like his collar .... good color on the handsome boy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts