Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time for a Watson and Hazel photo dump. My dad took these while my parents were house sitting last weekend.

First Watson, because he is so handsome

Then pretty Hazel

Getting so big!

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now some together. She kind of looks like him, but she definitely inherited a lot of her head from her mom

This is pretty much her permanent expression. My husband thinks she looks dumb, but she's just happy!

This accurately describes their relationship. Haha

Now for the fun stuff! They love to play together. Watson is almost always on the bottom.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But Hazel is happy by herself too. sticks are awesome

But balls are the best!

The end!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Watson definitely put his stamp on his daughter that is for sure. Awesome pictures they look great.

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Great pictures! They both look so happy...well, except when Hazel is giving Watson more attention than he wants. :) I really like Hazel's tail.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Awwww, she's growing so quickly! What a gorgeous young lady! And Watson is as handsome as ever. Thanks for the photo update!

·
Registered
17,906 Posts
They are beautiful and look both happy *and* sweet.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
YAY! Love them! they are both so stunning. Omg I want to touch those eeeaarssss

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wow! Hazel sure has grown up! They are both adorable, and it's amazing how much they look alike!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Those freckles are to die for! They are a lovely pair.
They are super adorable!!! also they look so much alike, if one didn't have a tail and the other one did I would get them confused a lot lol

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Speaking of which, why does one have a tail and the other not? What is the breed standard for welshies?
They can be docked or tailed, you see quite a few undocked in the ring from time to time.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Watson definitely put his stamp on his daughter that is for sure. Awesome pictures they look great.
It's fun to watch the whole litter. I think most look more like mom, but a couple have some of his head and expression. Hazel is about in the middle.

Great pictures! They both look so happy...well, except when Hazel is giving Watson more attention than he wants. :) I really like Hazel's tail.
Her tail is awesome! Except when she whacks you in the face with it.

I LOVE Hazel's eye wrinkles! They are just too cute.
Yeah, she's still growing into the skin on her face. lol

Those freckles are to die for! They are a lovely pair.
Thanks!

Awwww, she's growing so quickly! What a gorgeous young lady! And Watson is as handsome as ever. Thanks for the photo update!
Thank you! She's really filled out a bit and looks less awkward now than she did a month ago.

They are beautiful and look both happy *and* sweet.
They are very sweet dogs. And nothing does happy like a spaniel.

YAY! Love them! they are both so stunning. Omg I want to touch those eeeaarssss
Haha. Yeah, love their ears.

Wow! Hazel sure has grown up! They are both adorable, and it's amazing how much they look alike!
Thanks!

Hazel has grown so much! I can see the resemblance to her handsome dad!
Yeah, she does look a lot like him depending on the angle. I still say she's more like mom, but it's hard to tell from pictures and without seeing mom.

They are super adorable!!! also they look so much alike, if one didn't have a tail and the other one did I would get them confused a lot lol
Haha. I posted Watson's head shots on FB and someone asked which dog they were. I think she was kidding though.

Speaking of which, why does one have a tail and the other not? What is the breed standard for welshies?
The breeder decided to leave tails for the first time with Hazel's litter. The breed standard just says "generally docked" or something, but leaving tails is becoming more and more common (especially as people continue to import dogs from Europe). Probably 1/3 of the dogs in the show ring have full tails.

Such stunning, happy dogs! I especially love the playtime pics :)
That's pretty much what they do 90% of the time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts