Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I think Paisley is ugly at all, she's actually a very pretty little dog! But she definitely looked like the odd one out when I brought her to work with me this summer. This day there were three yorkies and her for the little dog doggy daycare and she stood out just a little! I said she looked like a yorkie on steroids next to them. These are cell phone pics so not the best quality.

I iz yorkie too, right?

She also got a bath that way.. I dont think she was very happy with me

And the pretty girl all cleaned up

She's such a happy little dog

·
Registered
178 Posts
that last photo brought such a smile to my face, haha. she's adorable! :)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what unique colouring :) paisley is super cute!
I love her color but it is starting to turn really grey now, I was hoping she'd stay black. These pictures were from over the summer now she is more grey than black. I'm guessing in a few more months she will be colored more like a yorkie. I need to get a more recent picture of her to show how much her color has changed over the months!

That's Paisley?! Shes gotten so big!
Yes she has gotten huge! She just turned 9 months old a couple days ago. She ended up outgrowing Preston, our other little dog, by a little bit. Of course she also has more hair than him so she looks huge compared to him! She's going to the vet in a few weeks to get spayed, we'll have to see what she weighs now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts