Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on Memorial Day morning, we decided to go to the park and play some frisbee. This was before the girls softball teams started their games for the day, so it was wide open on the other side of the fence. We were playing frisbee for a while, and then some of the girls came onto the field to warm up, run around the field, and then play catch. All was going good, and we were playing frisbee on the other side of the fence.

Then their coach decided to start hitting some balls to the girls. Well, when he hit the first one, Chloe's head turned fast, almost thought she got whiplash, lol. Then she bolted, and so did Nell. They knew exactly where the opening in the fence was, and they started chasing balls, lol. I was able to get Sonny on leash, and after a little running around, got Nell on leash. But Chloe, anytime I got near her, she would run over to some of the other girls to be petted, lol. She was soaking it up, and then the coach hit a ball again, and she was off like a bolt of lightning going for the ball, lol. They had to stop everything for me to catch her and get her leashed, lol. After getting Nell, it took about another 7-8 minutes before I finally got Chloe, lol. And they all loved her too, lol. And while we were leaving, the coach looked and commented on how beautiful Chloe is, lol. I thought I was going to get my head chewed off, lol, but they were really good about it and were laughing at how excited Chloe was, lol. Chloe got to meet nearly the whole team, lol. As for me, I was a little embarrased, lol. At least it was during the pre-game warmups, lol. I could imagine how it would be if it was during a game, lol. We decided to go straight home after that, lol. When Chloe hears a ball being hit with a bat, there's no calling her off, lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts