Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheepy was the first toy Kabota really showed interest in. He picked it out himself at the groomer's and carried it around everywhere.

Then he started chewing on it. First, he ripped off the smile, then, well . . .

Kabota was all upset about the death of sheepy, and wouldn't play with anything else, so I caved in and got him another sheepy. I have a feeling I might find myself doing that a lot.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I have considered learning to sew because Biscuit dearly loved her own sheepy (it was an unstuffed version) before beheading it, but...I love her...but I don't love her THAT much!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure there's any fixing what he did to sheepy! I may have to buy stock in the company that makes them, though.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Lol! That looks soooo familiar! I sewed a couple stuffed "Benny's" only to find they were destroyed within minutes of fixing anyways. :(

I gave up on the idea. :) That's why we use dollar store stuffies without eyes. :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Kabota is so cute that he deserves all the sheepies in the world. It appears he might be aware of this. :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
With our Westie we kept a stock of Kong squeaky squirrels/beavers above the fridge, and even more replacement squeakers. Every few months we would throw out the ratty/destroyed one, and open a new one.
He would get so excited, it was like Christmas.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Aww God love him! Koda is the same way with his piggy, but i cannot find another as i bought it 5 years ago! so ...its just a pink rag now he carries around the house

1 - 9 of 9 Posts