Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

4541 - 4557 of 4557 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
StrayRescuerJunior, we'll need a clear picture of either the dog's belly or under its tail - it doesn't look like there's a prepuce (the furry sheath that protects a male dog's penis) but the leg's blocking that area so it's impossible to be sure. I might hazard border collie or husky mix for the breed, but more and clearer pictures will make it easier to guess! How old?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Can't use photobucket anymore. Just when I figured out how to use it.
Going to try flickr. If I post this correctly.....and that's a big IF..
Sage and Thistle playing.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/d18672

How do you post a picture so that the picture shows without having to
go to a link?
And: gingerkid, I really want to see your lift off picture. Can you repost it? :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
What I do is save them to my computer and then resize them with the photo program I have. Then I go to GO ADVANCED and do the attachment from the ICON, the one with the paperclip, then you click on ADD FILES, the BROWSE, pick the one you want from your computer file then click UPLOAD. If the size is ok it will show up in the bottom part of the screen and then you click on INSERT INLINE at the bottom, it will put a link in the post but when you post the post it will show up as a picture. It also makes an album of all the pictures you upload and can use them again. The key is resizing them first as it will tell you if it is too large when you go to upload it.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Kaytu's adoptiversary / gotcha day is today! 6 years ago, adopted at a year and 7 months old. I love this beautiful, crazy girl.

"Maaaahm, why you do dis?!"

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Bump because I don't know where to stick pics like this these days. Look, a sleepy baby doodle! I have the best job.

·
Registered
14 Posts

photo (1)
by Hamandeggs23, on Flickr

Miss Biscuit Fuzzypants outgrew her collar (ahem, she's a year old and we thought she was done growing, but apparently not) so we got her a fancy new one made out of hemp with snazzy stars on it, because she is both a hippie and a patriot. I think it's rather fetching (har har).
Love those ears!

4541 - 4557 of 4557 Posts