Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4557 Posts

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I have just one or two cute pictures to share, and I don't want to start a whole thread for them. So here's a thread for everyone's one or two cute pictures, I'll start.

Maisy fell asleep with her Kong, LOL.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Cool thread sassafras. :) My all time favorite of my youngest Niece with Blu Boy ... both are actually asleep.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I had to add just one more favorite ... Benny at 4 weeks old with one of my other Nieces ....

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

photo (1) by Hamandeggs23, on Flickr

Miss Biscuit Fuzzypants outgrew her collar (ahem, she's a year old and we thought she was done growing, but apparently not) so we got her a fancy new one made out of hemp with snazzy stars on it, because she is both a hippie and a patriot. I think it's rather fetching (har har).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fell asleep with my best friend's Toller:

My best friend with said Toller, and me with my service dog, Embyr (note her new boots ;)):

I'll be adding to this thread regularly, lol.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Sorry facebook friends who have seen this, but it's priceless to me. Shammy has an issue with constantly pawing and smacking us and the dogs with his foot. This is one of those smack downs randomly captured on my cell phone this morning. I am laying on the bed and was crushed by the wrestling that ensued. Sham, smacking Smalls, and Jonas ready to launch in the foreground.

1 - 20 of 4557 Posts