Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I have my "photographer" staying over for a while (Beth my cousin) and since it was beautiful out yesterday... we had a little photo shoot with my babe.

Beth took many photos, but these are some of my faves... and there are ALOT! LOL!

and then I will finish off with a picture of a Picture Frame that I made for my Vet Clinic... to say Thank You.

My goofy

All Smiles

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chillin' OUT!

Takin a break from being Handsome and just being a silly little boy

Callahan and his Auntie Beth... our photographer!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE ;D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Playing around

Callahan and his two girls

Cool angled shot

Just being silly! (You can REALLY see how much weight he lost here, you can see his spine... ribs and everything... we're working on it... )

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
They are all great Nessa. It is nice to see Callahan feeling so good again. I love the framed picture for the doctor's office. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Aww... It's great to see him all better. Love all the photos but 2 and 6 are my favs.

Very thoughtful gift for the vet clinic

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Great pictures! It's SO good to see you both looking so happy! What an ordeal!

And the picture frame is darling! I did a picture for my vet recently, too.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nessa,

I'm so sorry I never knew poor Callahan was so sick, and you so freaking scared. I guess I need a setting where each post goes into my email inbox or something. Anyways I'm so glad he is back and better than ever. The pics are awesome. I can't even imagine sitting next to my dog and having to look up so high to see his face. He is one gorgeos creature.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
It's so great to see Callahan making a recovery! I just love that big goofy face :)
The frame looks great too. Whenever I visit the vet I always love looking over all the 'thank you' pictures that other patients have taken in. You're will look lovely in the office, I'm sure.

Great pictures, Nessa!

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
These are LOVELY pictures! Print them, photocopy them, keep them on your computer, keep them on a friend's computer in case your computer crashes... these are keepers for sure!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
LOVE the pictures, and that's the coolest "thank you" I've ever seen! That's a great idea, and I'm sure they'll love it!

This one's my favorite:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you soooo much you all! I'm so glad that you liked them!

I gave them the frame and they LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! So happy! They already put it up :)...

James had wrote a wonderful little poem and I went and had it re-printed to add the poem onto it. I'll show it to you all later :)
Nessa

P.S... alphadoginthehouse... teehee your too sweet! (I did gain 5 lbs back during Callahan's whole ordeal tho! LOL!) I need to lose it! haha
Nessa

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
You both look fantastic and, more importantly, happy. I love the picture of the two of you lying in the grass!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts