Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I have my "photographer" staying over for a while (Beth my cousin) and since it was beautiful out yesterday... we had a little photo shoot with my babe.

Beth took many photos, but these are some of my faves... and there are ALOT! LOL!

and then I will finish off with a picture of a Picture Frame that I made for my Vet Clinic... to say Thank You.

My goofy

All Smiles

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Love yall!

Here is the link to all of them... not much are left out...
http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/... June 19 2009/Photoshoot/?albumview=slideshow

Here is the Thank You frame that I made for my Vet Clinic ... I am going to add a poem that James wrote, onto the picture... it's very cute.

I also order Thank You cards from Rachel... they are super cute... I will take pics and show ya'll when they get in!
Hope you all love the pictures! I do!
Nessa

·
Registered
12,594 Posts
They are all great Nessa. It is nice to see Callahan feeling so good again. I love the framed picture for the doctor's office. :)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Great pictures! It's SO good to see you both looking so happy! What an ordeal!

And the picture frame is darling! I did a picture for my vet recently, too.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nessa,

I'm so sorry I never knew poor Callahan was so sick, and you so freaking scared. I guess I need a setting where each post goes into my email inbox or something. Anyways I'm so glad he is back and better than ever. The pics are awesome. I can't even imagine sitting next to my dog and having to look up so high to see his face. He is one gorgeos creature.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
It's so great to see Callahan making a recovery! I just love that big goofy face :)
The frame looks great too. Whenever I visit the vet I always love looking over all the 'thank you' pictures that other patients have taken in. You're will look lovely in the office, I'm sure.

Great pictures, Nessa!

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you soooo much you all! I'm so glad that you liked them!

I gave them the frame and they LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! So happy! They already put it up :)...

James had wrote a wonderful little poem and I went and had it re-printed to add the poem onto it. I'll show it to you all later :)
Nessa

P.S... alphadoginthehouse... teehee your too sweet! (I did gain 5 lbs back during Callahan's whole ordeal tho! LOL!) I need to lose it! haha
Nessa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.