Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, like some of you said, there will probably be quite a few more pics from here now that i have my new camera...so here goes....

Inga, you ask how much abuse?...how's this one?..."Country Hick" Titch....

and some of him at the dog club....

more...now Tir...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
action....

rest....(in case you didn't notice, pretty much where Tir goes Saoirse is right there)....

Saoirse next....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only 3 of her (she still don't like the camera much)...

and, our obligatory "Table Pic"....(we always have to do this when the pack changes number)

a couple more...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and this is the "tub" i mentioned once b/4 as to how they stay "white"....it's there for them to drink and get cool in....just 1 of Tir and 1 of Titch

all done....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
They are gorgeous dogs! I love the second picture in your third post! Is she a puppy? She's just beautiful!

·
Registered
714 Posts
i wish i had the stamina to keep up with a border collie, but 2 huskies is enough for me...for right now :)

but your pups are just gorgeous, they seem to healthy and shiney!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow those are great and look like fun! They make me wanna go run the course with a ball in my mouth LOL. That first pic is Hilarious! Awesome awesome pics!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
They are gorgeous dogs! I love the second picture in your third post! Is she a puppy? She's just beautiful!
thanx...nope, that's my rescue girl Saoirse, she's 3...but she has the most puppy mentality of the bunch (NaNa syndrome....you know, the dog from Peter Pan?....can't have the Peter Pan syndrome cuz 1) shes a girl and 2) she's a dog:D)....

and thanx, everyone....i don't know were i'd be w/out my pack (still not right being just 3, tho)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts