Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you've all seen pictures of me and Trent like these...

(From a few years ago, he's not that awkward looking anymore!)

But here's the OTHER side of our relationship!!

LOL Don't worry, we can be cute, too ;) Well, at least Trent can be. I sort of look irritated, but I swear I'm not.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe ... Not only is he regal and gorgeous ... but he is also a cuddle bug! Lol! :D

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
He is just beautiful. You all look so happy together!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Everytime I see an Equinox pic post I can't wait to see what awesome shots are waiting! heeheehee....goofy shots are just as good - no disappointment here. You two make the perfect "couple" =)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
So cute!!

My husband asked "Is she a model or something?" :)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwe ... Not only is he regal and gorgeous ... but he is also a cuddle bug! Lol! :D
He absolutely is :) Couch time = cuddle and kisses time for this puppy.

That's just freakin' adorable. I love all sides of Mr. Trent!
Me, too! I thought it'd be fun to post the other side of Trent, too, because he often looks (and acts) quite serious.

He is just beautiful. You all look so happy together!
Thank you!! I am so thrilled with this dog, he's the best I could have asked for.

Love the photos! Trent looks like a happy boy!!
Thanks! He's a great dog for putting up with my antics and craziness - any dog (or human!) in this house just has to have a good sense of humor and fun :D

What a handsome fellow and really great pictures!
Thank you!

Everytime I see an Equinox pic post I can't wait to see what awesome shots are waiting! heeheehee....goofy shots are just as good - no disappointment here. You two make the perfect "couple" =)
Wow, thank you so much. I have an upwards of 100 - 200 pictures I still have to edit or upload, these were two snapshots I thought were too cute not to immediately share!

So cute!!

My husband asked "Is she a model or something?" :)
Holy crow, that's extremely, extremely kind of him to say - I take it he didn't see the last two pictures? LOL!! ;) The first picture is my fancy pants professional photo, I don't typically look that good (if ever)!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts