Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my new pup! "Diamond Aire Meadow Song" Lark. I am hopeful that she will be my foundation bitch. We will be doing herding, conformation and obedience for sure probably also tracking and agility.

Well here are some pictures of her and Hawkeye! and scroll down for a video of her trying to sneak nibbles from Hawkeye and Kechara's bully sticks!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
She is so cute, can't wait to see her grow up.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
She's lovely. And brave! She seems very confident for such a young puppy. I think you're going to have a ball with this one. :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Well it's about time we see that girl. She is truly lovely. I can hardly wait to meet her in person. Or Person/dog. What, no bully stick for her to chew on?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Squeee! Somehow, I missed the announcement that you were getting a new pup. I love the name, too.

I love the part where she starts munching on the plant after nuzzling Kechara doesn't work.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
She is just too cute for words! When is the best age to start agility? Cause I wanted to try Luke for it, but that won't happen till I get a job and he's almost 3yrs old.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is just too cute for words! When is the best age to start agility? Cause I wanted to try Luke for it, but that won't happen till I get a job and he's almost 3yrs old.
you cans tart agility ground work at any age you can't start jumping them low till a year old and shouldn't start jumping them high until 18 months to 2 years old.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
she sure is a cutie...love her markings......

i will start my pups on "jumps" at about 5-6 mo but it's more like having them do the ladder laying down....the bar is no higher than the wrist and it just helps them learn where their feet are and to pick them up......at about a yr i start w/ about 4 in off the ground and we stay there for at least the next 6 mo......but that's just me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts