Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1121 - 1125 of 1125 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Oh that's so nice! Congratulations! Nothing like a clean sweep! You are now the expert here so we newbee's will be looking for tips and guidance.

Byron

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations! That's a huge achievement! And yes, thanks for the links! I bought the heeling packet and the rally one. I think they'll both be pretty helpful.

Yesteday's lesson was good and bad. We were outside and there was a cat nearby that was really doing a dozy on his prey drive but we made it through the course three times and he did pretty well. Hopefully I can get a course set up at home to practice on too.

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Congrats, trainingjunkie!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Well, I now have all the CKC Rally signs and how to do them all. I will now be able to practice the ones I did not know and hopefully be able to get Kris into some trials next year. I still do some practice runs in Agility with her as she loves doing it but not sure whether to trial with her or not. Hard to do everything as only so many weekends in a year and I do Agility trials with Lucy and am also training Bonnie who is just over a year old so just getting serious with her. Right now I split my time on Wednesdays and Saturdays at the arena into a half hour with Kris doing Rally, a half hour of Agility with Bonnie, and the rest of the time doing Agility with Lucy.

1121 - 1125 of 1125 Posts