Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love his eyes. I have never seen such Green eyes in a Siberian Husky before.

Can't wait until his dark copper coat grows back :c The previous owner shaved him down.

Still havn't found a name for him. His name is Keiko.. But I am not too wild about it /:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Keiko is a wonderful name!

It was the name of the Orca whale that was the star of the Free Willy movies and won his freedom from his dolphin tank enclosure in Mexico - and eventually lived out his last years as a whale in the wild off of the coast of Norway ( I think?) where people could still go and see him - as he never left the waters where they initially trained him to hunt and released him there.

Sorry. I got off track. He is very handsome :) Congratulations on the new addition!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Beautiful!! Do you know why he was shaved?? That is horrible to do to a husky or any double coated breed, very rarely needed :( It messes with their ability to regulate their body temp.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful!! Do you know why he was shaved?? That is horrible to do to a husky or any double coated breed, very rarely needed :( It messes with their ability to regulate their body temp.

Mhmm. He was hit by a car the guy said. So instead of just his leg I guess his whole body. Lol. His undercoat is in and I see some darker hairs poking through. Yippee !! Lol.

Oh and I know, I never shave my girl D:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts