Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
They're all so gorgeous! :) Oliver all bundled up nice and warm in this Arctic cold <bbbb-b-b-b-bb-b-uuurrrrrrrr!>

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're all so gorgeous! :) Oliver all bundled up nice and warm in this Arctic cold <bbbb-b-b-b-bb-b-uuurrrrrrrr!>
Thanks! Yeah, I bet it's even colder in NH! -22 with windchill for the past almost 36 hours here, just relentless. Very glad I invested in some new winter gear for lil Oliver (and didn't get his hair cut last week!).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your dogs are so beautiful! I have a huge soft spot for oldies :eek: Maya looks like the best kind of dog to just relax and cuddle with!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your dogs are so beautiful! I have a huge soft spot for oldies :eek: Maya looks like the best kind of dog to just relax and cuddle with!
Thank you! :) Maya has gotten more prone to seek out attention in her old age. She's still a textbook LGD though and unfortunately won't cuddle with anyone lol. I always say it's such a waste of floof, to not be able to lay on her!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you! :) Maya has gotten more prone to seek out attention in her old age. She's still a textbook LGD though and unfortunately won't cuddle with anyone lol. I always say it's such a waste of floof, to not be able to lay on her!
Aha that is a bummer. Still, she has a very sweet face!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts