Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ABEL..

This was him last Saturday. The first try was Friday night and he almost choked himself to death. I didn't even get to take a photo of him because it was a rather "hard" moment for all three of us, Abel, myself and my DH.

and this is Abel now.. taken from last night.. Cain helped a lot. He was there to cheer him up, sitting right beside the treadmill, licking his brother's face when he is looking "stressed".

:D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That is a great improvement!

You have a beautiful "family" of dogs there. :) Abel's eyes are really pretty. Must take hours to get that eyeliner just right.

I adopted siblings from the pound and their names are Cara and Mia. Caramia means My Beloved in Italian.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a great improvement!

You have a beautiful "family" of dogs there. :) Abel's eyes are really pretty. Must take hours to get that eyeliner just right.

I adopted siblings from the pound and their names are Cara and Mia. Caramia means My Beloved in Italian.
Abel and Cain are from rescues, too and they too are littermates. The hardest but easist decision I ever had to make. Their names, I'm sure you know where they came from. We are not religious, but the most famous brother ever known were Cain & Abel. I try to watch them carefully when they are around knives, though. Just kidding. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts