Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, here's a couple pictures of my adult boys and girls.

Ringo and Maximus.

Myah and Piper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's the little ones..

Vosh, Pebbles, and Siren.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
How cute! All of them are absolutely beautiful, but I'm purely a looker, never an owner. ;) Kudos to you, Huskies are too much for me. :eek:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
OMG! AMAZING. Lovely doggies.

Oh, and thanks for the pictures... That was ASAP wasn't it? lol. Just kidding...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG! AMAZING. Lovely doggies.

Oh, and thanks for the pictures... That was ASAP wasn't it? lol. Just kidding...
Lol. I tried posting them yesterday, but it kept telling me the server was down. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Oh My! They are amazingly cute! I often wondered what my husky would have looked like as a pup (I adopted him when he was 3 years old)

Looks like those pups are ready for a little mayhem ;)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Gorgeous dogs - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
So, are they working sled dogs or do they just hang around looking cute, gorgeous and handsome!? :D I'm with K9, they are waaayyy too much dog for me. I like my little couch potatoes thank you very much! :cool:

·
Banned
59 Posts
OOOOMMMMMGGGGG!! I think I almost DIED at the second one in the puppy pictures group. WHAT AN ADORABLE SHOT!

I have a soft spot for Huskies because I love their personality and my favorite animal is a wolf, but they're too much for my family. I may get one for myself in the future, but I'd really have to do my homework on that breed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts