Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's my Kabota doing his thing at a party. That's my husband's niece, she's nervous around dogs. She doesn't panic when she sees a dog, but she certainly doesn't pet dogs. Kabota crawled over to her, laid his head in her lap and sighed. She spent 20 minutes petting him, making Kabota the first dog she's ever petted.

This is the second person afraid of dogs cured by Kabota. Just call him the Human Whisperer.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
SO awesome! I wish Caeda was like that! Though she seems to have an uncanny talent for breaking through nervous/slightly aggressive dogs and getting them to play, and since she can take (and seems to like) play that gets a little rough it goes quite well!
Great pic, and Yay for Kabota!!

·
Super Moderator
11,842 Posts
That is very cool.

Esther and Molly have the opposite effect. Their unbridled enthusiasm at meeting a new person - especially a very small person - scares away even some serious dog-lovers.

My previous dog would greet a new acquaintance by sitting on her feet and leaning on her - very hard. Sadly, at 115-pounds, he would sometimes cause his new friend to just topple over.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awesome! Mine are so energetic they wear out their welcome quickly! Abbylynn would make a wonderful foster Mom for other dogs for sure .... but for people ... I don't think so. Lol! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Mine are so energetic they wear out their welcome quickly! Abbylynn would make a wonderful foster Mom for other dogs for sure .... but for people ... I don't think so. Lol! :)
Kabota held it in! For 6 hours, he was calm, chill, perfectly behaved aside from some very polite begging for food. As soon as we got home and I took his harness off, Kabota started running through the house and barking.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Kabota held it in! For 6 hours, he was calm, chill, perfectly behaved aside from some very polite begging for food. As soon as we got home and I took his harness off, Kabota started running through the house and barking.
He is a great employee! ... "The Human Whisperer" :)

Good Job Kabota! ... well done!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts