Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few months ago (perhaps last year...) My Rescue Crew posted a thread about receiving her new bed for one of her rescue dogs in the mail. I saw this thread...and a couple of clicks later (and $200 later)....I ordered new beds for Mac'n'Roe. I decided that since they were sleeping in my room, I could supervise (even while sleeping I wake up if I were to hear them chewing)...and keep them from eating the beds. Lucky for me (and my wallet) they haven't even tried mouthing them ...

Anyway, here's pictures of when we received our delivery

Roe, waiting for the delivery truck!

The boxes arrive!

Not sure if Mac realizes the impact this box will have on his nightly routine

Daddy opening them

*more*

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checking the first one out

Mac LOVES his new bed...

Roe, not sure if she wants to push it and get on with him...although she could

I need to get a shot of them on the beds in our room..I'll do that tomorrow for you guys...

Enjoy

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
very cute MNR. bello has a large pillow but refuses to sleep on it. he wll chew his rawhides etc. on it but when angelo and mommy go to bed......thats it, the mattress wins out!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Too cute! I know I said this in your last thread buy my goodness, they have such personalities in their faces. In the side view of Mac he seems to be saying "Baroo? Wuh's in this big ol' box? Summin' good I hope!"

I have toyed with the idea of getting Marge a bed, but her favorite things to sleep on are her purple mat which was originally in the bathroom, the carpeted basement stairs, and most of all, the big leather recliner... I don't know if she'd give them up for a big squishy pillow, especially not the last one.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Nice beds Mac!!! They look very comfy and I love the color. :D

The 'kids' have really grown up nicely... they are both absolutely gorgeous.

Did they like sleeping on the new beds?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the great comments everyone. They LOVE their new beds. They slept all night in them the first night! No problems. I just couldn't help myself with getting their names put on them. I was going to put "mac" on one, and "roe" on the other...but as soon as I did that...they would inevitably have chosen the 'wrong' one.

So, I have them side by side (the beds are probably big enough that one would be enough)...but in anycase...they have their own bed. They LOVE it. Especially Roe. Mac typically cuddles up next to me in the bed and then gets down during the night sometimes..and by the morning..they are both back in my bed...but that's okay. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts