Summer, Rose, and Beau

Rose

Beau

Summer

The end!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Ah! So hard to pick a favorite! I think Rose is just adorable! She sure is named appropriately (her looks anyway) What a delicate little flower!

But even the "bad" pictures of these guys are good!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ah! So hard to pick a favorite! I think Rose is just adorable! She sure is named appropriately (her looks anyway) What a delicate little flower!

But even the "bad" pictures of these guys are good!
How BEAUTIFUL!!!! The first picture of the four of them is my favorite! First because its not easy to capture a still moment in such a picturesque place and kudos to the picture taker for capturing the gorgeous pack!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Suzette, if you enjoyed these, you will always look at pictures by Laurelin. She has the cutest little pack and they are always up to something...zoomies are the best! :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
My jaw is on the floor and will take a while to recover! Those are beautiful dogs and goreous photos! WOW. I'm stunned. What kind of camera are you using? It takes very nice pics, so does the photographer. I love the colors! They are so vivid as is the Paps.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Suzette, if you enjoyed these, you will always look at pictures by Laurelin. She has the cutest little pack and they are always up to something...zoomies are the best! :D
Thanks Alphadoginthehouse!

I will definitely do that! They are stunning! I too want to know what type of camera that is! Not at all that the camera makes the picture! Its all about the subject and the photographer who has he keen eye for it. I must admit I am a novice at pictures I run to the camera when my kid or dogs do something cute but never have devoted serious time to but I have to say after seeing Laurelin's work I WANT TO!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I think Laurelin uses the Nikon D60. I have one too but haven't figured out how to take such stunning photos as she does. Plus, mine don't really do much, so it's hard to take action shots when your critters are slugs! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think Laurelin uses the Nikon D60. I have one too but haven't figured out how to take such stunning photos as she does. Plus, mine don't really do much, so it's hard to take action shots when your critters are slugs! :D
Great camera! Awwww your babies are adorable Roxxy has character in her face noone can mistake her for someone else, mortimer is adorable and ver unique in her coloring and Butch has such beautiful eyes! I feel you though my girls used to be just the same way now I have my 5 year old boy who is just a ball of fluff when I do take pictures all you see his a lot of fur leaping up and down and my new pup (she wants to lick the camera or bite my feet when I am holding it....I ll have to break her of that :)

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My jaw is on the floor and will take a while to recover! Those are beautiful dogs and goreous photos! WOW. I'm stunned. What kind of camera are you using? It takes very nice pics, so does the photographer. I love the colors! They are so vivid as is the Paps.
Thanks so much everyone! I'm really quite flattered. :eek:

I usually shoot with a Nikon D60 but I sent it off to be cleaned friday so I don't have it right now. I borrowed my fathers D300 for these but I have no idea how to use that camera! I can't wait to get mine back as it's much more familiar.

I do take too many pictures of my dogs.

Suzette, if you enjoyed these, you will always look at pictures by Laurelin. She has the cutest little pack and they are always up to something...zoomies are the best!
Ah yes.... it is never boring around here. :D

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dunno if anyone's interested, but here's a few I didn't post:

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One more:

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Very nice Laurelin, such happy faces :)

I'm thinking a certain rescue Papillon would look great in the lineup ;) *poke*

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I just realized you have Rose and Bernard like on Lost...on purpose or no?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice Laurelin, such happy faces :)

I'm thinking a certain rescue Papillon would look great in the lineup ;) *poke*
Wouldn't he? Ugh, I wish I could have him.

I just realized you have Rose and Bernard like on Lost...on purpose or no?
We actually get asked this a lot, which is awesome. I love Lost. It's not on purpose and we actually didn't name either of them. They came that way and until someone mentioned it I had no idea of the Lost theme going on there. Once I noticed though, I thought it was pretty hilarious.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

L-R: Rose, Nard, Summer, Beau

:Dis it my imagination or are Summers ears bigger than the others? i know Paps have big ears, but hers seem the biggest of the 4.....:D

they are all soooo cute, but i think Rose is my fav.....or maybe Nard.....or .......

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I swear every single one of your pictures should be in frames...:)

I wish I had even half the skill you do! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts