Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
"And this is a resistant hug." Yes, I'd say so. ;p

Funny ad. I almost reposted it, but I didn't really want anyone to think I was endorsing Beneful.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Well, anyone who can sell Fruity Pebbles as a healthy dog food must have good ad writers ;).

I think I didn't see the right video? I saw the one with the black Lab and the "bouncy rollaround thing" (tennis ball), which was cute but not hilarious. And nothing about resistant hugs. But I'm on my phone so the link might not have gone to the right place.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Well, anyone who can sell Fruity Pebbles as a healthy dog food must have good ad writers ;).
I've posted this before but not in a while-- Beneful Healthy Harvest next to a bowl of Captain Crunch.

And yeah, you saw the wrong video. ;p

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I think I didn't see the right video? I saw the one with the black Lab and the "bouncy rollaround thing" (tennis ball), which was cute but not hilarious. And nothing about resistant hugs. But I'm on my phone so the link might not have gone to the right place.
http://www.youtube.com/user/benefulbranddogfood?v=58wi8a3Uz28

And I am not endorsing the food, just the funny video. LOL

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
It probably tastes the same. . .corn, sugar, what's different? :p

The new link still doesn't take me right to the video (it goes to Beneful's channel with a bunch of videos to choose from). What's the name of it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts