Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be fun and a good way to get to know everybody better. I got this idea from similar thread at another forum. What you do is... Answer the question and then come up with a new one. So say I post "What's your favorite food?" You'd reply with "My favorite food is..." and then you come up with a new question for the next person to answer. Be creative. Questions aren't just limited to favorite "things". Try not to repeat a question for at least ten posts. With that said, I guess I'll start this thing!

What's your favorite season?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Either Cheers or Three's Company, but since they don't freaking run those anymore...CSI is mu number one.

Favorite candy?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I like the Siamese, or Ragdoll.

Favorite type of fish?

PS Pepper: They run Cheers and Three's Company on TVLand, if you get it. My mom watches them alot, but they usually run later at night.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Arctic grayling, the type I fly fish for :D

Favorite summer activity?

I have TVLand and I flip forward for days to see if it comes on and it never does..T_T..correction, three's company does, but not cheers..at least not for me..

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh really? That stinks... we switched to Digital Cable recently so I honestly hadn't checked. Must be a recent change in the lineup... That's too bad, I really liked Three's Company.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts