Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I completely agree with shiningsummer - it's been way too long since we talked about our dongs.

I just love exercising my dong. There's nothing like laying down, panting and sweating, after pushing yourself to your physical limit while working out your dong.

A small disclaimer for those new to our dong discussion - please don't judge us:

(A short explanation to the confused out there, this originally started with an innocent misspelling, we swear)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's funny how far I've come along, because as a child, I was deathly afraid of dongs. It wasn't until I was on my own, and my downstairs neighbor had this huge, black dong. I immediately fell in love, and now, I just can't get enough dongs. I just love going down to the park and getting a half-dozen dongs right in my face.

·
Registered
508 Posts
One of my dongs stands up when excited and sometimes it can be hard to get him to go back down.

Now see? That wasn't too bad. 3 shots for Independent George and 1 for me!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Oops, we were posting at the same time. Now you're up to 7. I'm way behind dang it.

I don't know who likes playing with my dong better, me or my dong.

When I let the dong out, I have to be careful cuz you never know what could happen.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Don't you hate it when a dirty filthy dong rubs up against your leg and leaves a big smear? And some people never wash their dongs and they end up smelling awful! I guess it's easier to tolerate if it's your own dong, but I don't really like touching dirty dongs that belong to strangers!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Don't you hate it when a dirty filthy dong rubs up against your leg and leaves a big smear? And some people never wash their dongs and they end up smelling awful! I guess it's easier to tolerate if it's your own dong, but I don't really like touching dirty dongs that belong to strangers!
Basic dong hygiene goes a long, long way. You'll find that people are much more receptive to your dong if you keep it clean and smelling nice. There are even fragrances that can be bought to keep your dong more pleasant.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's really important to keep your dong under control. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than walking down the street and having my dong accost random people in public. At the same time, I think it's just as important for people to respect my dong, and ask permission before petting it.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
There's nothing like laying down, panting and sweating, after pushing yourself to your physical limit while working out your dong.
George this is a family friendly forum. What you do with your Dong is your business but let's keep it clean, alright?

Edit to add: I see Tofu_pup already suggested keeping your Dong clean.

·
Registered
294 Posts
It really is much harder when you have four dongs to keep clean! The dongs all jump and roll around in some pretty yucky stuff! It really is quite a project to bathe four dongs at once.

·
Registered
731 Posts
So what size dongs do everyone likes? Everyone seems to say bigger is better, but I dunno. I used to be all about size and wanted the most active dongs around but now as I get older I'm all about the quality of dongs that are of a more manageable size. Mine are special and easier to handle at the same time because they're of a smaller size. I couldn't imagine two big dongs at the same time anymore!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
So what size dongs do everyone likes? Everyone seems to say bigger is better, but I dunno. I used to be all about size and wanted the most active dongs around but now as I get older I'm all about the quality of dongs that are of a more manageable size. Mine are special and easier to handle at the same time because they're of a smaller size. I couldn't imagine two big dongs at the same time anymore!
I like the small ones! Easy to hold and very manageable, but not so small that you risk breaking them! Plus the giant ones can be kind of intimidating!

·
Registered
294 Posts
My four dongs are all different sizes, one large, one medium, and two dongs are under 25lb each. I have decided that I will never have that many dongs again, and I like the smaller dongs too. The big dongs are just too messy, and hard to handle. I've also found that it is much easier to travel with a small dong.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
As the proud owner of a big dong, I am constantly aware that it can be intimidating. I focus on giving positive experiences with my dong and try to represent large dongs everywhere. Some people are scared initially and afraid to approach but after being introduced most people learn that the right dong can even be a great source of pleasure, even therapeutic!

p.s.-I needed this thread this morning!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I don’t know what all the dong-hype is about. They are too much trouble. I can live without dongs. I feel life is much easier without annoying dongs controlling my life. A stuffed dong is so much more convenient. There when ya need it without constantly barking in your face demanding attention.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gentlemen: Would you buy your SO a Battery Operated Dong?
Ladies: Would a BOD find favor over your SO's dong?
I do not fear the battery-operated dong. I have enough confidence in the charms of my own dong that I'm sure it's irresistible to any female.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
When I was young my parents strictly forbid me from getting any real dongs, so I had to make due with toy dongs. There's nothing like the real thing, though!! Real dongs are way more fun and satisfying. I had wanted a dong for years, so when I finally got one I was so excited!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I do not fear the battery-operated dong. I have enough confidence in the charms of my own dong that I'm sure it's irresistible to any female.
Wow...you certainly do think very highly of your dong! Did you train it from a wee thing all on your own....or did you hire someone to help? Some tips from training methods used would be appreciated by other dong owners out there! Trust me!

I may have to reconsider the banishment of real dongs!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts