Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The paps (L-R: Rose, Summer, Beau, Nard)

Trey

Beau

Summer

More

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Bernard

Rose

And 2 bloopers:

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple more:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
How do you get them lined up so neatly?! Impressive! Your pics are making me like this breed more and more, I'm just loving the personalities.:D

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you get them lined up so neatly?! Impressive! Your pics are making me like this breed more and more, I'm just loving the personalities.:D
Oh they certainly don't lack in the personality department! They actually lined up by themselves for that shot! They were wondering what in the world I was doing on the floor. :p

·
Registered
926 Posts
So many darn good shots - but this one really cracks me up - i just LOVE it. I always love the blooper pictures and of course when they are sticking their tongues out - which seems to be often.:p I think that is Nard on the right - he's the man!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The blooper, second one, oh my gosh, looks like nard is laughing at erm .. (idk the others ones name =/ )
The one with Nard in that picture is Beau. I love that picture too. I burst out laughing when I saw it.

What a cute shot of Rose! I never noticed she had brown feet before.:eek:
Thanks! Rose is really heavily ticked and for some reason it doesn't always show up in pictures. Her feet are so spotted, the bottoms look brown. I just realized how much I need to trim the hair on her feet. She's getting big, hairy feet again.

·
Banned
59 Posts
The one where one of them is sticking their tongue out really made me laugh hard! It's so cute!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera were you using when taking these pictures?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I Just Love Paps!!! I used to show Chihuahuas and I was friends with a few people who bred papillions! I Loved their dogs! Definitely a breed i'd like to own one day!! :)

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The one where one of them is sticking their tongue out really made me laugh hard! It's so cute!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera were you using when taking these pictures?
No problem! I'm using a Nikon D60 with a Tamron lens I've not used much at all before. I hardly do the camera and lens justice.

I Just Love Paps!!! I used to show Chihuahuas and I was friends with a few people who bred papillions! I Loved their dogs! Definitely a breed i'd like to own one day!!
They're really a great breed. I'll probably have paps all my life. I can't imagine not having any.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts