Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sounded like THE KING AND I eh? LOL!

I had pictures with Cain before.. but I finally able to take a perfect picture of the two of us. We're both smiling and looking happy... I love this pic.. =)

I also like this one...

and here's one of me and goofy Abel..

and not to waste space.. here's a pic of three bored dogs put on a down stay...

thanks for looking..

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adorable! The first picture of you two really does look great! : )

It's hard to get that perfect shot, either the dog is moving, or you're moving to get the dog moving. lol!
Thanks!!! Yeah, taking a pic of yourself with your dog is always a pain.. LOL! You need to have the right skills to be able to capture moments.. otherwise.. you are wasting your energy, either you'd get a pic of yourself with your dog's ear, or your dogs nose and half of your face.. :eek: LOLOLOL!

·
Registered
546 Posts
All three of your dogs are gorgeous and I love how much Xena reminds me of Bentley, but I wanna steal Abel! :D Haha, j/k. I think he's such a cutie, though. The second picture of you and Cain is cute...he has that look on his face like he wants to give you a stern talking to! :p

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem... Yeah, she is starting to look like them... They better watch out! lol!
She already put them in their places... :D

All three of your dogs are gorgeous and I love how much Xena reminds me of Bentley, but I wanna steal Abel! :D Haha, j/k. I think he's such a cutie, though. The second picture of you and Cain is cute...he has that look on his face like he wants to give you a stern talking to! :p

Thanks Bentley! I love all three of them, but I can honestly say ABEL is my heart dog. I show no favoritism, I treat them all the same. But there is something about Abel that makes me feel a stronger connection with him than the other two. =) Cain is my best buddy, Abel is my heart dog and Xena is my BFF (wow i sound like paris hilton there for one second! LOL!) :D

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
There is something about Abel that makes me feel a stronger connection with him than the other two. =) Cain is my best buddy, Abel is my heart dog and Xena is my BFF (wow i sound like paris hilton there for one second! LOL!) :D
I know what you mean! I have been around several dogs my entire life... But I actually have a connection with Donatello. I can sense it... Am I strange? Am I just imagining things? Wishful thinking?

When Donatello and I go outside and we're walking around... We take one look at each other and know what the other's thinking and what the other's about to do...

Sorry to babble there, Mudra! : P

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Mudra as always your pups are so cute. That first picture is adorable. I think you should have had it when the thread about looking like your dog was started. LOL Xena is getting BIG! :eek: Still the cute little fuzz butt though. :p

·
Registered
962 Posts
All great looking dogs and it is obvious you are the pack leader. I wanted to comment on how nice your floors look, and you have 12 feet traffic. You should see my wooden floors and I have only 8 feet, it looks terrible. But my dogs come before my floors :),thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Awwww, cute pictures! I've never tried to take a picture of myself with the dogs...I'll try that. :)

Xena looks almost as big as Cain. So, does she seem partial, or like to play with one more than the other (Cain or Abel?)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Great pictures! :D

I know what you mean about Abel. It's hard to describe for me but with Eddie, it was an instant connection that I felt with him, I knew that he was meant to be my dog. I have a bond with Uallis of course, its a little different but its still very important to me. :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We take one look at each other and know what the other's thinking and what the other's about to do...
that's exactly how I am with Abel. =)

Mudra as always your pups are so cute. That first picture is adorable. I think you should have had it when the thread about looking like your dog was started. LOL Xena is getting BIG!
haha Inga.. I love Cain.. DONT get me wrong.. But I sure dont want to look like him.. =) And yeah, Xena is getting big.. every morning when I let her out of her crate, she seems to be a different dog from the one I crated the night before.. LOL!

But my dogs come before my floors :),thanks for posting!
Bob, the floor only looks good in the pictures.. LOL! I have three 4 legged and six two legged everyday in out house (dogs and kids, i run a home daycare) and having the best looking floor is not in my list of concern.. LOL! =)

Xena looks almost as big as Cain. So, does she seem partial, or like to play with one more than the other (Cain or Abel?)
Xena likes to play more with Cain. Cain is more patient with her. Abel plays with her too, but a little too rough, unlike Cain who is very very careful with her. Abel thinks Xena is as big as Cain so he plays with her the way he plays with Cain! :eek:

Great pictures! :D

I know what you mean about Abel. It's hard to describe for me but with Eddie, it was an instant connection that I felt with him, I knew that he was meant to be my dog. I have a bond with Uallis of course, its a little different but its still very important to me. :)
I hear ya, MDAWN.. You described it to me perfectly. My bond with Abel is just a little too different than my bond with Cain & Xena, although, I love them all the same. =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts