Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted this up on the BC site i go on....

this is the 1st thing i get to see most mornings (the blinds condition is courtesy of Kilt and Co. as pups and i just haven't had the heart to take their "window" away:D)

and then just a few from the DP a couple wkends ago (dog club was closed) (that's my kids in the center line, Kilts sister, Greta, to the rt and a friends boy, Barkley, to the lt...he's Titch's 1/2 cousin :D)

BC line-up....

....and GOOOOOOO!!! (love the look on Tir's face and Saoirse's position in this)

and my sweet Mama TirCeo.....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx...now that my youngest is grown (Kilt) i think it's time for another :D :D.....but that really won't be for some time, yet...3 dog limit where i live (and i have 5...shhhh!)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just love your dogs, they are gorgeous.
Do you compete with them?
thanx...
not as of yet....planning on competing w/ Saoirse in Rally and maybe Titch.....come late winter/early spring i'll be starting training w/ Kilt on sheep and then we'll see about trialing her.....but i won't be going AKC trialing, it'll have to be USBCHA, ABHA, or such....and they're harder to find in my area.....

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
thanx...
not as of yet....planning on competing w/ Saoirse in Rally and maybe Titch.....come late winter/early spring i'll be starting training w/ Kilt on sheep and then we'll see about trialing her.....but i won't be going AKC trialing, it'll have to be USBCHA, ABHA, or such....and they're harder to find in my area.....
there are two ASCA stockdog trials held every year only about 45 min from you in Saukville

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are two ASCA stockdog trials held every year only about 45 min from you in Saukville
yeah, i know about those, and there are a few others around the state that i'll be trying to hit......but i know there not as easy to find around here as they are in the more eastern states and like ID/MT area (i have a friend in ID and she says there seems to be something about 2x a mo there)......we'll just have to see when i get to that stage.....

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Love the window pics! I keep the blinds raised on most windows so Poca can look out, too. Have a house full of windows with nose prints up to about 3.5 feet high.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts