Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a FREE 6oz bag and our dogs like them!

This offer is only good in the US. 1 bag per household. Go to:
http://www.seniorpetproducts.com/show_registration.html
and fill out the form and they'll send you one of their 4 flavors of Durango Chiplets.

The treats are all natural and only have 4 ingredients in them.
For example, the liver ones we got have
Beef Liver, Whole Wheat Flour, Bran & Water in them.
That's it!

We ordered ours on the 26th and got them today, the 2nd!
Free Free FREE...
The downside might be being on a mailing list, but these days who isn't?

I'd suggest you act quick because who knows how long this offer will be available.

·
Registered
282 Posts
How cool! Gotta love free samples!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Thanks for sharing that! : D

The last week I've spent every day looking for freebies and free samples of everything; Not just for Donatello but my entire family. Money is becoming increasingly tight, and I've sent away for: five dog treat samples (now six!) and two dog-food samples. I give him lots of treats and stuff and these things can add up, so every little bit helps!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Actually I am always looking for a better and healthy treat for my guys, and this just may be the type! I will have to pay for the refills, but it would be worth it:)

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Free treats, just like that? I'll take 'em :D

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
The first free sample I sent away for showed up yesterday; It was a sample of a "BETTER THAN EARS"... Has anyone else heard of them?

Donatello got one, and he ate it in less than a couple minutes, lol! I can't wait for these treats to show up though!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deege, I have seen Better Than Ears but decided to pass on them for my dogs due to the ingredient list.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I am very depressed! Did not get my free-Bs yet, I have been camped out by the mail box and nothing, wonder if it went to the wrong address:( I signed up the day the post came up.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts