Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3 yr. old beagle mix (female) has had some greeting issues for the last three days (she has been outside in her pin). Every time a person would walk up to look at stuff or if just passing by she goes nuts. Barking, jumping and howling. I have tried everything including muzzle (this has worked in the past), mixing vinegar and water and spraying it around her and doing what works inside; just telling her the quit down. I do not know if it is because she fears of something happening me or if its just that she wants all the attention.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is only out in the pin when I do yard work or when bbqing. The time out in the pin has increased due to the weather. I play with her alot inside. Her barking is not just in the pin..she will even try to look outside through a window just to try and find something to bark at. For toys she has pile of them and she just picks and plays.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will give it a try. I still have the clicker that past trainer gave us to use. But, would you prefer one of the older ones or a newer one..there is a pet store a few blocks from here if you think the newer ones are better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.