Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I just had to share that it took me 2 hrs to change my sig. Photobucket was being stupid, I tried so many other sites, then so many resizing apps and struggled so hard! I Havnt been here for a while and don't often post photos so it was as if it were brand new. In the end, I think the sig looks pretty good, except Maple is a little blurry, not sure why. O.m.g. Tired now. Ridiculous lol.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can't stand photobucket. I stopped using them since they started charging such high fees. Glad you got your siggy up.

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
It's all about imgur now. It's still free, and it's very easy to link photos using the direct link or BBCode option on a photo's page (make an account if you want to be able to access all of your uploaded photos' pages in the future):

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't pay for photobucket. Strange. I tried imgur but couldn't figure it out yet it looks so simple on your screen shot. I'm on an iPad. Maybe that's why? In the end, I couldn't get photobucket editor to work so I used a resizing app then uploaded to photobucket. I wrote down how I did it so I don't have to go through this again. Sigh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts