Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the elevator, heading down to the ground floor, when one of my neighbors walks in carrying her little 10-week old puppy in her arm. Of course, I can't resist, and ask her if I can pet the pup.

So I'm scratching the little fellow behind the ears, and he's wiggling around happy as a clam. The elevator stops, and a couple more people walk in with their dogs. I look up, and keep stroking the puppy under his chin. Then I turn to greet the newcomers, my hand moves, and I'm stroking... not a puppy.

I had a handful of boob.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I'm in the elevator, heading down to the ground floor, when one of my neighbors walks in carrying her little 10-week old puppy in her arm. Of course, I can't resist, and ask her if I can pet the pup.

So I'm scratching the little fellow behind the ears, and he's wiggling around happy as a clam. The elevator stops, and a couple more people walk in with their dogs. I look up, and keep stroking the puppy under his chin. Then I turn to greet the newcomers, my hand moves, and I'm stroking... not a puppy.

I had a handful of boob.
I just finished reading your post to my hubbie. He just laughed and said "That's his story and he's sticking to it!"....

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
So, do you have one black eye or two? :D

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I once had a malinois playing tug with my pant leg. I moved suddenly and he held his ground. It was in that moment, with my pants around my ankles, that I was all too aware of our live stream cameras for pet "parents".
I was trying to fix an e-collar that was on backwards on a freshly spayed pup while talking to said co worker, and I thought I had her far enough back but nope. Paws got my bra and shirt. I hope I get a raise.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts

I had a handful of boob.
So did you say "Nice puppies, and the dog isn't bad either!"?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just froze. I removed my hand, turned away, and remained still and silent for the entire rest of the ride down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just froze. I removed my hand, turned away, and remained still and silent for the entire rest of the ride down.
Priceless! You should have at least offered to buy her a drink ;) I bet that was the longest elevator ride of your life after that!

·
Registered
15 Posts
lol! i wasn't expecting that ending at all! hahaha well she must've enjoyed you petting her or else why wouldn't she have moved? because that should be a reflex. but maybe she wasn't looking and thought it was the puppy's body against hers. oh man, that is all sorts of awkward but you guys should've just laughed it off!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts