Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and say thank your for your help on the dog food forum.

My name is Anik and I live with DH Kyle and our two furkids, Sadie who's our 10 year old Lhasa/Bichon mix and our new 11 and a half week old addition Kina our Cavalier King Charles /Bichon.

I look forward to meeting you all, and thank all of you who responded to my post in the dog food forum.

Anik

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi!

Welcome. I have a now 7 month old male Cavalier x Bichon, Bailey. He is an absolute doll and I feel so lucky to have found him :) I'm sure you'll have the same experience with your little girl.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tell ya!! Kina is a handfull! She also goes by the name Weasel, mini Marley (from the book Marley and Me!!), DH also calls her Wingnut!

She's not a boring pup that's for sure!! This pup does not stop!! Whoever said that pups sleep a lot have not met Kina!!

She is such a goof ball! Life was very boring before we brought Kina home!!

Michelle!! Bailey is so adorable!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Her father was a Blenheim CKC. Her markings are very very light. I can see 2 very very light markings on her side and near her tail. But you can definately see that she has a mask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts