Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe only 1 person on here could give me advice on my previous post. But yet tons of people viewed it.

I thought this was a good place to get advice but guess not.

So helpful. NOT!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Maybe because a lot of people felt it was beyond their realm of experience?

Since I had to go see what your last post was about, here's my answer: You need a behaviorist. This is a good place to start looking http://www.dacvb.org/resources/for-the-public/

·
Registered
17,913 Posts
Maybe because a lot of people felt it was beyond their realm of experience?

Since I had to go see what your last post was about, here's my answer: You need a behaviorist. This is a good place to start looking http://www.dacvb.org/resources/for-the-public/
Yep.

This is WELL beyond the realm of anything that an internet forum can give advice for. It's the behavioral equivalent of trying to give advice to someone about a dog who is having some serious medical problem. The ONLY responsible answer is 'seek professional help'. IT sucks and it's isolating and i'm sorry but that's really all I have.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Yes, because obviously writing a sarcastic post will make more people want to help you...You posted yesterday...many people take time to view the forum or don't respond until the weekend when they get time to post, because, you know, they work and stuff and aren't glued to this site. Some of the views you're seeing may be from lurkers or people who have no experience in that realm. The person who offered advice is a professional dog trainer and experienced with those issues.

But yeah, aggression issues, especially with a bite, are often beyond the average dog owner's capabilities. You should probably contact a professional to help you, or work with a rescue that is willing to rehabilitate dogs with aggression issues.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I viewed the post and had nothing to say beyond what Canyx has already said. We can't help you with a serious situation like you're in on a forum.

Hire a professional. Try to be politer to them than you were in this post.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Take a chill pill, man. Even if a million people had read your post, not a single one of them owes you anything. This is the internet; it's not your personal 24h/7 instant-advice hotline.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
I am in NH as well; do you need help in finding a behaviorist?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts