Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Tory aka: dakota&sadiesmommy. We have two awesome lil fur babies. Dakota is my baby boy. His mom is Silk Terrier and his dad is Chihuahua. We got him when he was six weeks old and now he will be 3 in October. so freakin smart!! he amazes me and my fiancé everyday still on how smart he is.. Just with in the last three weeks he learned what "out" and "bath" is when we spell it out lol! And then we have our lil Ms Sadie Mae our lil baby girl. Her mom is a Toy Chihuahua and her dad is a Long Haired Chihuahua and Miniature Dotson mix. We got her also when she was six weeks old and this month she will be seven months old. Still a lil baby. We are still working on her. She is a bit more hard headed than Kota was as a pup. Especially with the potty training lol. But she is slowly getting there. I just have to keep reminding myself that. she has her days where she will go days with out pottying in the house and then there are just some where she will come in from outside and decide to use the bathroom in the house :-( But she does have a one of a kind personality. and Feisty? Ha we thought Kota man had a quick temper lol. Sadie has him beat lol.
I can go on for days talking about my two fur babies.. They both are my world.. i have no youngins of my own so these two are our youngins.. they are a people for all they know lol..
Anyways lol! i just want to say Thank You for allowing me to become a member.. I always have questions about my fur babies.. I look forward to learning a lot more from here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are! They are always there for you, always happy to see you when you come home. And no matter how many times they get in trouble they are always loving on you when it is done lol..

Pss. What did you mean by " no need to be insulting"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts