Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Monday funnies. Have a great week everyone.

1. Blaming your farts on me.....not funny... not funny at all !!!

2. Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak
out every time we go back!

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

9. Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here!
You don't see me picking up your poop do you?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
My Rottie male would literally harrumph at me and walk away, when I tried that. I never fooled him--not a single time--with that trick.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Guilty of #1,#2 and #6.

I had a Black and Tan Coonhound that could catch chunks of hotdogs from amazing lengths,up to 40 ft.Every once in a whileI'd toss a piece of dill pickle.He spit it quickly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man, I can distinguish between the two dogs who farted by the smell of it. It's freaking nasty. But I blame my boyfriend before I blame the dogs when the smell is questionable lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Rottie male would literally harrumph at me and walk away, when I tried that. I never fooled him--not a single time--with that trick.
I never did this to my dogs. Muuuuhaaaaa! Poor bugger fell for it everytime - then I would feel bad and give him a cookie. So, really who was smarter.

·
Registered
487 Posts
LOL. This one is hilarious. Bentley falls for it every time :rolleyes:
I like doing this but with a "delayed throw"; she'll usually turn around and start running and be puzzled. I'll wait about 5 seconds and then throw the toy past her. Then she runs after it as if nothing different had happened--as if there had never been that 5 second delay! It's hilarious! I love it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts