Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, another person that I know is going to be going to California for about 2 weeks (12 days total) and needs someone to take care of their dog, and asked if I could do it. They would pay me for it as well. So I agreed to do it, and am now waiting for a response from them. It's a Jack Russel/Pug mix. As for my Betty, I'm now to the point where I usually have to manage her anyways, so it won't be much different, and will give her some experience with another smaller dog around. They won't be running around loose together either, as I don't want any problems. Other than that, the extra money will come in handy. He gets along great with Chloe and Nell, so the only thing I need to do is manage Betty, which won't be any problem at all. And I've got extra crates and an outdoor kennel, so there's no problems there.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I got an email. They opted to use the Boarding Kennel. At least I don't have the extra work with Betty now, it would have been no problem, and the extra money would have been nice. But I'm not sad I lost the opportunity. Yesterday I did another dog sitting at where I watch the Cairn Terrier on occasion. I took him and Nell on a walk, then we played in their house for a while. Not sure how much longer I'll have that job, as winter is coming to a close. I might have a couple more times in March to do it, then it will be done til next winter, unless they have something come up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts