Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Lila is getting her teeth cleaned. I am so worried! She has never shown any sensitivities to anesthesia but she is so little it still freaks me out. I dropped her off around 8 am, and expect to pick her up around 6 pm. I hate that she has to stay there basically all day, but it is probably so they can monitor her for a few hours. Needless to say, I am SO happy that she probably won't ever have to do this again since she's on a raw diet. I let the vet know about her diet change, just in case that affects things in any way. All I have to do now is wait :(

Please send good thoughts and prayers her way!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way for both of you. :)

I have never had to encounter this yet ...... I really am not looking forward to it myself if I need to ......... keep us posted please. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! The vet called about an hour ago, saying she would be ready anytime after 4. No extractions were necessary, luckily. I am about to pick her up in a little bit, I am sure she will want to rest and take a nap. Hopefully she will eat a bit too. Is it okay to give her raw like usual or should I do the boiled chicken and rice thing?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Glad to hear she did good! :) I would ask the vet about her food if she had anesthesia. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts