Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last post was about Teddie’s big hit with HGE. He’s doing better now, but we have had a few slip ups here and there since. Over all though; he’s doing a lot better.

This past Tuesday I took both Velma and Teddie to work with me so that they could be groomed. Between the weather and the pollen, Ted’s been a mess and Velma hasn’t had a real hair cut since I shaved her down. It was way past due for the two of them.

Once I got home I ran up and got my camera while it was still light and I snapped some pictures. Velma was ready at first, but soon realized she’d rather be inside. Lol She was just sort of cleaned up and her hair was evened out. Not to mention her cute little, pink, crown she got.

Look at this face!

*More*

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While I had Velma outside (they took turns then did a couples pictures) Teddie spied on us..

Teddie on the other hand was excited about being outside, but it’s a pita to keep his attention outside. Which means; very few head on shots. His hair cut is the biggest difference because he was shaved completely down.

*One More*

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Velma has such a sassy face! Her name is still the most perfect dog name for her!!

They look so great together. Hmmm, I thought you weren't keeping her?Thanks for the pictures :)

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is already adopted she can't move in just yet though. Her new family is on their way of moving into a new home and they don't want that stress put on Velma when she goes to live with them. Her surgery was also put off a little ways when Ted had to go to the vet.

I'm going to be booking her an appointment here soon. I'm just trying to figure out where to take her because it's not just a spay. She's also getting her hernia repaired and teeth pulled.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
They are both adorable! But I just love Velma's little face! That's the only other dog I've ever seen named Velma. B'asia's registered name is Velma.

Cute puppies and great pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts