Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got Zoey, she ate Purina puppy food that we got from the breeder, but she always had tears and goopies in the corners of her eyes. When we switched her over to Nutrisource puppy food her goopies and tears all but went away.. Now that she's older we've been feeding her adult food, The first food I tried was Chicken Soup adult. She liked it a lot but her poops became soft on that food, so we switched her over about a month ago to another food made by Nutrisource, Pure Vita. She likes this food a lot too and has good poops on it, but I've noticed her eye goopies have come back :( It's unclear to me what ingredient it might be in the food that is causing the allergy or whatever it is that makes her eyes goop up. Is it always food that causes it? I linked each of the foods to their websites with the ingredients lists if anybody can look and see if they know of any common allergens that might be in the foods that could be causing it.. I couldn't find anything that was in both the Purina and the Pure Vita that wasn't in either of the other two foods..

Any suggestions on what could be causing her eye goopies is appreciated! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts