Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

OY! Taz! Who said you could get so big? lol My boyfriend managed to take a somewhat decent picture of Taz last night. You see that collar he's wearing? It's a medium. I checked it this morning and it's now too tight for him and I can't adjust it anymore. So guess who's getting a large collar? You goofy little boxchi you :p Something tells me he's going to get a little bit bigger and fill out more the next couple of months. He'll be 9 months old on July 26.

Kodi is just chilling on the bed in his "give me bellyrubs plz" pose. ^_^ I'm really grateful to Clayton for being so good with the dogs. They almost listen to him better than they listen to me...almost. Lol

OY! Taz! Who said you could get so big? lol My boyfriend managed to take a somewhat decent picture of Taz last night. You see that collar he's wearing? It's a medium. I checked it this morning and it's now too tight for him and I can't adjust it anymore. So guess who's getting a large collar? You goofy little boxchi you :p Something tells me he's going to get a little bit bigger and fill out more the next couple of months. He'll be 9 months old on July 26.

Kodi is just chilling on the bed in his "give me bellyrubs plz" pose. ^_^ I'm really grateful to Clayton for being so good with the dogs. They almost listen to him better than they listen to me...almost. Lol
Turns out Taz wears a medium not large lol I checked the old one before i bought him a new one and that was a small

1 - 1 of 1 Posts