Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these, expecting the "bully stick" I am used to (steer penis), they seem to be made of some kind of tendon(?!), are hollow inside, and Ziggy just tears them up & shreads them easily in one session, as opposed to the more solid bully sticks I admittedly pay a lot more for at the pet store...can anyone tell me what's going on with these things?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought these, expecting the "bully stick" I am used to (steer penis), they seem to be made of some kind of tendon(?!), are hollow inside, and Ziggy just tears them up & shreads them easily in one session, as opposed to the more solid bully sticks I admittedly pay a lot more for at the pet store...can anyone tell me what's going on with these things?
Could you provide a picture, or list of the ingredients? I would assume that most treats/dog food from Target is not of any good quality, but I could be wrong??

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ingredients list "beef pizzles" - about 90% protein and 10% fat, if my memory serves me, so they were the Real deal, just not great ones, because he could chew one up in no time at all.

I just got him some really good new ones - buffalo bully sticks from India, and no worries, because Hindu law is very stringent about how cow/bull/buffalo are processed.

He LOVES them, and at only $1.50 per, it's a terrific deal. If you have an ACO Hardware near you, I suggest checking them out - "we" are very satisfied!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The ingredients list "beef pizzles" - about 90% protein and 10% fat, if my memory serves me, so they were the Real deal, just not great ones, because he could chew one up in no time at all.

I just got him some really good new ones - buffalo bully sticks from India, and no worries, because Hindu law is very stringent about how cow/bull/buffalo are processed.

He LOVES them, and at only $1.50 per, it's a terrific deal. If you have an ACO Hardware near you, I suggest checking them out - "we" are very satisfied!!
Well I'm glad you're pleased with what you've found...but uhm....what is "beef pizzles" lol????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts