Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Had to put down my 110lb black Lab TANK . Last night. He was strong and healthy up to the end. Never suffered a bit. Even if he was HD never would of let us humans know. I have a 5 month old CANE CORSO that was shown the ropes by TANK. My pup is just over 5mnths and weighs just over 70lbs. The Corso keeps looking around the house and property for him. Kinda sad. But he will adjust. If anyone looking for large breed dogs the CORSO is the ultimate dog. Our pup is the most docile and intelligent dog I have encountered. These breeds are the ultimate family protection dog. Properly socialized a Corso should not be aggressive. They will be confident and know true danger If properly socialized. MAGNUS is already displaying excellent Guard capabilities. Our Corso learned all basic and advanced commands with ease. Like someone else pointed out Tone of voice is important with these guys when they are young. They are willing to please and display true loyalty.

·
Registered
773 Posts
That sounds like an absolutely enormous lab! Sorry about you losing him...it's awful and never gets easier.
Do you have any photos of him?

Is Magnus your first cane corso? Remember that he's just a baby now and is likely to change a lot as he grows :)

Aaaand I've just seen the banned tagline lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts