Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I wish. Maybe I can arrange to work from home that day.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I would definitely take one of mine if I was working that day. I'll be on vacation!:D

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Mine go every day and that's a day I work so yep!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I take turns taking my dogs to work with me most days, so I will be SURE to take them both on the 26th. Thanks for letting me know this was coming up!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
maybe, since my 3 go w/ me all the time, i'll "switch it up" and leave them home....drive my DH nutz:D:rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Ya know.. this place.. they have a strict policy.. "No Pets or animals" in the Guvmint buildings or vehicles. The division I work for has me running all over the woods looking at land to add to the protected open space (most of it is woods too). PERFECT for taking the dog.. but if I use their car I cannot.

If it is not too far I bring her in my own truck (even doing THAT is restricted because you don't get mileage).. but I will be in the office that day so No Pets and my dog will be home. *sigh*

Unless I take the day off... or Get Lola's Dad's Job.... :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I'd participate...but despite working at a vet and bringing Bridgette in fairly often, she really hates being there while I'm working! :)

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
They DO allow dogs on public busses here (hubby's a bus driver), but I don't think Ice would be that thrilled stuck on one for 4 hours. =P

Then again, I've never taken her on a bus before, so who knows?

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Darn! I can't do that anymore. I used to work in a children's center and did bring my dog to work with me. Not just on that special day but fairly often. Yes, Yes, I did bring my scary Rottweiler to play with small children on a regular basis. Oddly enough, none of the parents had an issue with it either. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts