Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I started something with my two girls Misty and Mia. They are 5 month old sisters and I put them in the pool a few times now I can`t get in without them wanting in to. We have a blast though.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Very cute!

I would imagine with that thick husky fur that they must take a long time to dry!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Lol, nice!
I love the markings on your red girl :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
aww that is gorgeous!! i wish my pup would want to come swimming with me but she never swims for extended periods of time only for a few seconds :p

·
Registered
257 Posts
My husky hates the water. :p

Very cute!
I would imagine with that thick husky fur that they must take a long time to dry!
Not really, they dry very fast. I remember trying to wash a husky. It was very hard, he would dry up before we can put anything on him. :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Cute! I wish Dexter liked the pool. He doesn't like it when he can't reach the bottom (which is why he loves running in and out of the ocean).

Yesterday we were carrying him into the pool, then giving him his favorite treats when he swam to the other side... but it still wasn't worth it for him. :rolleyes: He does like being wet, though, really helps cool him down. :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Pretty dogs. Is your pool a above ground pool? I have put my two in the pool but the older one goes wide eyed and the other one is all right but I make sure I get to the other side before she does because I don't want her to scratch the lining to the pool.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pretty dogs. Is your pool a above ground pool? I have put my two in the pool but the older one goes wide eyed and the other one is all right but I make sure I get to the other side before she does because I don't want her to scratch the lining to the pool.
It is above ground. I just let them swim around for a while and they come to me when they want held for a small break or want out. Then I lift them over the side. I`m ordering steps they can get up on there own.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Good idea with the steps. Had our one dog in yesterday and I just try to put myself between her and the side so she doesn't claw the lining.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts