1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
818 Posts
They are both great supplements IMO. I tried Nupro quite awhile ago and one of my dogs, Lucy, didn't like it in her food, so I didn't use it again. However, Lucy doesn't like too many extra things added into her food, so she isn't really a good barometer to use lol! The other two dogs will eat pretty much anything I add in. I also tried Longevity and again, Lucy didn't like it. I do use Springtime, Inc. chewables. I use their joint-health chews and the bug-off garlic chews. I have also used the fresh factors and stress-free calmplex. Right now, I am using along with the Springtime, Inc. supplements a powder that Lucy has accepted in her food. It's called Wholistic Pets Canine Complete Joint Mobility. Lucy also likes Solid Gold Seameal, which I have also used. IMO, you can't go wrong with either supplement if your dogs accept them in their food. Good luck!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I actually placed an order for Nupro Silver, so we'll see how it goes! Sounds encouraging, all the online feedback I've been reading!

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
To answer this
although I'm not so sure about the palatibility of Spirulina?
.....plain spirulina tastes terrible! But I'm sure the liver in that product makes it taste better to dogs. I haven't tried either of those products with my dogs. I do use Nupro for my ferrets and they do well on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts