Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Bubbles bothering Kimma to play (Bubbles totally blew ALL of her coat LOL):
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=912239368079

Kimma posing with her RN ribbons! I had to get a picture of it for our National Specialty awards ceremony/slide show. She got her RN back in November, but I never took any pics of her with all of of her ribbons:

Pentti playing fetch:

All three <3

And a video of Kimma's second ever Fun Run yesterday! SOOOO much better this time around than when we tried in May. I also worked it better, so that helped hahaha:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBbUQSqXQ9Q

·
Registered
125 Posts
Your dog is precious! You also do such an amazing job with your training! So positive. You can tell the dogs love you to pieces! Keep them coming!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Congratulations on all those ribbons Kimma ... and yourself. And I absolutely love their bark! It sounds so cute! :D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your dog is precious! You also do such an amazing job with your training! So positive. You can tell the dogs love you to pieces! Keep them coming!
Thanks!!! You have to be positive with this breed or else they either shut down, or tune you out completely. I've been lucky to have found 3 dogs of the same breed with different training needs/methods that work best so it's awesome to work with them. Well, they do love me, but mostly because I give them food and take them for walks and to pet stores :p

Congratulations on all those ribbons Kimma ... and yourself. And I absolutely love their bark! It sounds so cute! :D
Hahaha it was an interesting journey - it's her first (of hopefully many!) titles. I love their bark, too, but many people do not LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts